Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Obsession

A dirty little secret about me is that I LOVE to decorate for EVERY holiday. I know "Crazy lady that lives next door" type. But I can't help myself, nor do I want to.
So, have any of you been out and about lately? Halloween is hitting the stores!
Be still my heart! I can not help myself!
I found these guys! I had to buy them...curse you Safeway!

Then my sweet mom out of the blue made these for me and I got them in the mail!
LOVE THEM! Thanks mom!
Then came an unsuspecting trip to Costco! Seemed harmless this morning.
I found these and could not pass them up. My kids love having holiday night lights in their bedrooms...now we've added Halloween to the collection! (They are so dang cute!)

So, how could I say no to Rebekah when she asked for this today? I mean, really it is not like I could say, we don't need to be thinking about Halloween yet...I already have!

So it might me only August 19 and the world is only thinking about swimming and watermelon... but in my demented little world Halloween seems to be at the top of the list!

Boo!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

OLIVIA said...

You've gotta love the crazies! Happy Halloween!

Cadle Clan said...

I love "crazy lady next door" types....own it....i love seeing the pictures of how you decorate for every holiday. Your kids are so lucky!

Raimi said...

too funny! I am right there with you! I was just going to blog about the Halloween costume I picked up for Brody from Costco last thursday! Those night lights are really cute...you post made me wish i had picked them up :-)!

Herlehy Family said...

I love your new Halloween additions, so cute! Oh and by the way your new blog background is very cute.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Um, how did I not see this? Love the outfit Rebekak!