Melissa and I pre concert.
The opener was Sons of Sylvia. They are a talented group of musicians. My description is heavy metal country...what genre is that exacty???
Then Craig Morgan put on a great pre show. He is really entertaining. It was a fun show.
Carrie popping out of the stage singing Cowboy Casanova...so dang good. I really wondered how on earth her voice could last the whole night, but it did! She has a very powerful set of pipes!
The one "surprise" would be halfway through "Jesus Take the Wheel" she broke out into "How Great Thou Art". WOW. She can SING!
This lady is GREAT live and it was such a fun night. I was really impressed and had a super time. Thank you Melissa! It was a BLAST.






4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Wow, Carrie looks like quite a performer...singing in a truck suspended in the air!
Sounds like a fabulous show and aweseom seats! You are the concert go-er this month:-)
Lucky girls!!! I saw Carrie quite a few years back now at the Dixon May Fair before she got soooooooo famous.She didn't have all that pomp and circumstance, but man, she had her pipes. That girl can sing! And she is GORGEOUS TO BOOT!
Glad you had a great time!
Jealous!!!!
Post a Comment