There are so many things we "have" to do as moms. Fortunately, I have been blessed with more laughs than cries and it makes the job the best.
Last night I had the pleasure of accompanying my sweet daughter to New Beginnings at church. This is one of those nights that make being a mom great. I remember being a young teen at New Beginnings at church and having a pivotal and profound moment in my life that sank deep into my spirit. Because of this, New Beginnings has a special place in my heart, and it is even better to share it with a beautiful young lady.
I know I sound like a broken record, but Hannah is growing up so fast, right before my very eyes. I feel like I have some sort of countdown clock in the back of my brain reminding me constantly my time with her is limited.
So, I am just soaking up these events we get to share together. I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams with her. She is focused on all the important stuff, really wanting to make the best choices. I love you Hannah.
Matt's DNA Story Links
9 years ago




2 comments:
Hannah is such a darling girl and I must say you look like sisters!
You are a great Mom, Laurie! Hannah a fantastic Young lady with a great head (and cute face) on her shoulders. You both are SOOOOOOO lucky to have each other.
Post a Comment