Dear Mom,
There are so many reasons why I love but here are some of the few:
You bake ANYTHING and it will taste AMAZING
You make me laugh so hard
You look great for 40
We have so much fun being chocoholics
You just FrEaKiN' Awesome
Love You MOM!
Love,
Hannah
AkA the favorite teenager
Dear Mom,
You are the BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You help me in school and make delicous dinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Jacob
Dear Mom,
I love you because you do my hair, make my luch and make diner. i love you.
Love,
Rebekah
Dear Mom,
Thank you for the wonderful times we had. I can't wait for the next. Thank you for that you have done for me.
Love, Jonah
Matt's DNA Story Links
9 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! I also think you look great for being 40!
Happy Mother's Day! I also think you look great for being 40!
Super cute! I hope you had wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment