Monday, December 12, 2011

{She's IN}

I just found this post in my editor that never posted...so we can remember the day we are posting it!

On the 16th (of November) I was woken up at 6:00 by my sweet 17 year old daughter hooting, hollering, cheering and calling for me.  I jumped out of bed to see what the commotion was.  As soon as read the computer screen I joined in!  The screen read, "Congratulations, you have been admitted into Brigham Young University-Idaho!"  WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

The pure joy and excitement of the moment is one that I will cherish forever.  Hannah's love of life emerged fully at this moment!

Congrats my sweets!  I am so happy for you!  (Sad for me, you'll be leaving the nest...but I'll try to surpress those thoughts for now!)

I love you!!!

1 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations, Hannah! Laurie you are such a lucky Mom Hannah is an AMAZING young lady!