Or, how I have joined the blog world. I will faithfully post funny stories and pictures of my adorable four children for all my family to see! I feel like Jonah here - I am freefalling into a new world, but I am doing it with all I've got!
Matt's DNA Story Links
9 years ago



3 comments:
Watch your mouth...dumb??? Dumb??? Both Carrie and I have been trying to get you on this for sometime now. I don't think dumb is a nice way to describe us.
HA HA welcome to the world of blog. Now lets just hope you update it.
I will email what I have, but unfortunately that is one that Megan's friend, Christy, took of us. So I am not sure what quality it will be when I email it to you.
Yay! Blogging is so Addicting. You'll love it. I love the pics of you and Becca. Totally true. I can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment