
Swim Lesson came to an un-eventful end today. They were cancelled yesterday because of the poor air quality. They held lessons today...but did only a little swimming. They got their "report cards". The kids all look forward to the last day because that means...candy!
We do have a HUGE ACHIEVEMENT. Rebekah can swim across the pool unassisted! WHOO-HOO!!! She is thrilled that she gets to move up to Alligator level! We are thrilled that she is now a "swimmer".
Rebekah is also mad. (Can you see it on her face?) Her report card bears the name Audrey. Her teacher has mistakenly called her Audrey since the first day. I've tried to get Rebekah to tell her teacher her name...but instead she stayed silent. Oh well. We've been calling her Audrey for fun all day. She is not happy with us. Maybe now she will learn to tell people her name.
My boys seem to think you can flunk swim lessons. No matter how much I tell the kids you can't "fail" swim lessons, it falls upon deaf ears. Jacob and Jonah are thrilled that they "passed" and get to move on the the next level.
Overall lessons have been a huge success.


3 comments:
Nope Laurie, I tried pulling on the knob and it doesn't come out. That was my first guess, and on the opposite wall there was no place to hook it. Any other guesses? Perhaps once upon a time it served that purpose.
Audrey is darling, even if she is a little mad. Did you know we almost named Heidi Audrey?
I found you!!! I'm glad the swin lessons went well!! That's funny they called her Audrey... sad, but funny. Thanks again for coming on Saturday!! I was glad you could make it!! feel free to check out our blog. I'm pretty slow about updating, I'm actually waiting for pics from my in-laws from our family reunion since my camera broke mid trip... nice, huh?!! Anyways, keep in touch!!
Post a Comment