If you watch the food channel you will definately know who Chef Duff is. He makes these amazing and crazy cakes. He is truly a master at this art. I am not. I am no master, but my kids seem to think I am. Jacob requested a birthday cake that I seriously thought I could NEVER do. He found it on Charm City's web site (Duff's bakery). (If you click on the link look at the kids stuff, Elisa) What is he thinking? I am not a pro, nor talented. However, with some modification (serious modification) I was able to give him what he wanted, a crazy monkey cake. He LOVED it! Whew. I survived another birthday cake!
Brandley's and Heninger's at Round Table Pizza...the feast of choice if you are a 10 yr old.
Jacob and all his gifts. He might tell you his favorite was a bag of vanilla special edition tootsie rolls. He loves them! (Just joking, he really loves his toys)Making a crazy face with his crazy monkey cake.
We had a really fun night with the Brandley's. Thanks to Damon, Steph, and Melissa for coming over to our family night/Jacob's family party. We love you all!




11 comments:
Great cake! I am very, very impressed. Will you make our next cake?
Amazing cake! It looks professional. Mark's birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks, can I order my next birthday cake from Laurie's Cakes?
That cake is adorable! And Jacob looks so mature and handsome... Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to Jacob! Can you believe our boys are 10!?!?!? Crazy.
As usual you came through with an amazing cake. You rock girl. If it weren't for Costco, my kids would never get a cake! Once again, I am in awe.
You should hire out your cake skills...then you could quit Nordstrom. Happy Birthday Jacob!
That cake is amazing! I'm very impressed!
Ok,that has got to be right on up there with the best of 'em. I agree with Annette, you could make a fortune off of cute cakes and say ta-ta to Nordstroms...not a bad idea :) Can I call you Chef Duffy?
Wow, that cake is awesome. Great job!!! If you decide to go into business, count on a call from me. Happy Birthday, Jacob! Looks like he had a good one!
Pretty Damn good cake I would say!!! You have a secret Martha in you dying to come out and the kids, being the nice kids they are, just want to give you the avenue to roll Martha on out.
You go Cake Girl!! I am so impressed! WOW!! ....first Rich with the tile job and then you with the cake... hidden talents spewing out your ears! Awesome job! Miss you all!! love ya
I think this cake is amazing. :-) But all your cakes you have made are amazing. I should tell my future children to be nice to their Aunt Laurie.
Post a Comment