Friday, October 31, 2008

Three little pumpkins


This year was one of those monumental years for pumpkin carving for two reasons.
  1. Hannah was too cool to participate (insert sad mom sigh)...oh she'll come back when she realizes that we really are cool and fun to hang out with.
  2. Jacob and Jonah carved their pumpkins ALL ON THEIR OWN. I did not have to scoop out their seeds. I do not enjoy carving pumpkins, because I can't stand the feeling of that ook all over my hands. Yuck. I did not have to do any of the work for them this year. They are so proud of themselves. I am too!

Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Matt Heninger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raimi said...

I think I enjoy the "thought" of carving pumpkins & of course the end result. Happy Halloween!

p.s. thanks for the soocer pictures!

Herlehy Family said...

They look great!

Melissa said...

I carved a pumpkin for the first time this Halloween. I agree, scraping the pumpkin was not a lot of fun. Chris didn't like it and so he had me do it.