Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Old" Friends

I had dinner with some friends from the "Good Ole Days". It was a really fun night of catching up on 20 years and reminiscing the past. It is fun to see that we were "still the same" only with more experience. I sat back and watched all their mannerisms...such a trip down memory lane. Same voices, same hand movements, same expressiveness, I felt like I took a time machine back to 1988.

Our waiter was totally annoyed with us, even though the restaurant was EMPTY. He wanted us to vacate...even offered to give us a drink "to go". Oh well, we had fun! (Oh and we were not there past closing...)

Pictured:
Amanda - Mollie - Me - Kim - Michelle - Tracey

Don't they look great? I think they all look like a bunch of hotties...

It is fun to be home and driving down "country" roads and seeing livestock. So much has changed over the past 20 years. The land seems to keep disappearing being replaced by Big Box stores...such a bummer.

Thank you Ladies for a great night. I will be in town again in March for another wedding...can we book another night?

2 comments:

Matt Heninger said...

Foxy Cougars!

Melissa said...

Aww you will think I am a dork, but I got all excited reading that you would be here again in March. :-)