Jonah came barrelling through the front door Wednesday just beaming. "Mom! I got Student of the Trimester!" A spontaneous dancing celebration ensued in the entry way! Yeah for Jonah!
Then he pulled out his slip of paper with the assembly date. The awards assembly is March 6th, and his proud parents will be in Hawaii. I sure hope his Aunt Elise will go and take a picture for us!
Congrats Jonah! I know you have been working so hard. What great news!
Matt's DNA Story Links
9 years ago


4 comments:
Congratulations Jonah! That is great news. I am sure he has been working extremely hard at school. Hawaii will be so fun and relaxing for you and Richard...you defiantly deserve a chance to just relax.
How exciting - Congrats!
Jonah truly is an uncontrollable force.
Good job directing him.
Yea Johah!! Way to go. Knowing you Laurie, you will find some way to make it up to him!
Post a Comment