Monday, June 29, 2009

Memory Lane Monday


Rebekah Noelle Heninger, Jan 2005. I turned the corner and found this scene (She is barely 2). Like mother like daughter...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Ah yes, we are related

Herlehy Family said...

That photo is DARLING! It will make her wedding DVD one day.

OLIVIA said...

Sweet!

Amy said...

So cute. I love the little straight up pony on top!
I would be happy to give you one of my ties from my banner so you can use it as a template. I drew one and then copied onto scrapbook paper, easy! Let me know if you want one! You need to give me some of your ideas!

THE TAYLORS said...

She is dang cute! Lil' Ryan is the same way..... he's likes to get into my stash of candy!!

I loooove Little People, big world! I'll have to start watching the little couple.

Lisa said...

is that salt water taffy??? before you know it, she will be eating heaping spoonfuls of sugar straight out of your pantry....better keep an eye on that little one :)