Monday, December 20, 2010

{Family party/Christmas Party}

Saturday Melissa and Ray, Damon and Steph & Family, came over for a fun family celebration of Rebekah and a family gift exchange/Christmas dinner.  Rebekah got to choose the foods since it was her birthday so we ate her favorite, Lasagna.  Maybe I was just really tired by this point in the day, but is was TASTY!

Unfortunately since this was our second event at our house that day, I took a couple of pics, put my camera down, and just plain forgot to pick it back up!

Birthday Girl Rebekah, Steph, Damon, Callie, Ray and Melissa

Jack slept the whole night...I am sure Steph had a fun time getting him to bed last night.

Richard sneaking in a "kiss the cook" moment.
I look so tired in this picture...do I really look this tired all the time?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: