Due to sick kiddos, only Richard got to go to Jonah's final appearance in the Pinewood Derby.
I am happy to report he did it again! He WON! He won 3 years in a row.
Way to go Jonah! Way to build a speedy car.

Jonah and Issac, with their cars.
Jonah lost his "steam" in building his car this year. His original plan was to paint it like the Netherlands soccer ball...well he got as far as orange paint and declared, I am done!
I am happy to report he did it again! He WON! He won 3 years in a row.
Way to go Jonah! Way to build a speedy car.
Jonah and Issac, with their cars.
Jonah lost his "steam" in building his car this year. His original plan was to paint it like the Netherlands soccer ball...well he got as far as orange paint and declared, I am done!



1 comments:
Great job on the triple crown...that is amazing!
Post a Comment