Friday, May 2, 2008

Simple Pleasures


My sister Melissa exposed me to this body scrub from my favorite store, The Wal-Mart, last fall. Tree Hut Coconut Lime body scrub, YUM. It smells great and works great (like the really expensive stuff) to boot. Ever since she shared her little secret with me this little green wonder has been out of stock. 7 months of searching and... IT'S BACK!!! I love it. I have gone through a whole jar in 4 weeks. It is just one of those little pleasures in life that I don't feel guilty about. Get it, try it, you'll thank me! It's a good thing.


On a completely separate note: I am driving myself, and Richard, CRAZY in my attempts to get window treatments for the family room and kitchen. Help me now. I am sick...surely there must be something wrong with me. I am drowning in samples and fabric swatches. I so wish I was like my lovely sister Carrie, and could just walk into a store, buy something, and love it! Why didn't I inherit the decorator gene????

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I tell you, everyone who tries this stuff loves it.

I do not have the decorator genes either....I am totally like you!! You saw how long it took me to buy a cricut.

carrie pearson said...

It is not the decorator gene, it is the spontaneous oh well if i don't like it I will learn to like it gene. Give it a try.

Melissa said...

That is because my blog is private...the reader does not pick up when I have updated it.