Steph, Lisa, and I get together every year and decorate Christmas cookies, GooGoo style. GooGoo's frosting recipe is what makes these so delish. Thanks GooGoo, we'd be lost without it. (For those wondering, GooGoo is Steph's mom's nickname from her grand children)
We recognize that we are moderately crazy, with the amount of kids we have, but we do it anyway. Probably because it is FUN! I can't believe I took NO pictures. You'd think by now I would think of these things. Oh well.
I did get a shot of some of the cookies, my kids already ate all the snow men, and several others. My kids love this tradition too, rather the fruits of my labors. The cookies never last.
The big "debate" this year was flat sugar cookies or fluffy sugar cookies. Which are better? Let me know what you think.


9 comments:
The cookies look amazing! I love a soft fluffy sugar cookie.
the cookies look cute. i also vote for fluffy.
So, share the recipe. Which did you use? I have to do this next week - but mine will not look so martha. I know I can't make them look like that so I let the kids decorate thus getting me off the hook!
Flat.
Fluffy all the way. And yes, share this recipe. :)
Those looks so good! I have a serious sweet tooth & basically live off baked goods this time of year!
I like the fluffy ones, but have never turned down a flat one!
Fluffy. No question.
Those cookies are SO cute!
Those look yummy! Definitely fluffy. They wouldn't last here either!
THIS IS SOOOOOO TOTALLY BLOG-WORTHY!!! This is something that I look forward to each year and they are Max's favorite. It makes me feel so talented when I truly have no talent in this area. I just sit there and copy off my friends models!!! Thanks for bringing out the "martha" in me girls! ps I love them both, but fluffy wins this year.
Post a Comment