Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Like many of you, we had a super Thanksgiving. My brother, aka Crazy Uncle Patrick, came to spend a few days with us. We laughed hard. I have not laughed that hard in years. We all had a great time.


Here are Richard and Patrick thinking they are ARNOLD.


The boys and Rebekah loved being used as free weights for Uncle Patrick. Here is Jonah getting Bench Pressed. Notice how quiet the house is when Patrick is around. WOW, it was loud this weekend.


We were very sad to see him return to Washington. Hopefully next year he can come back.
FYI - He managed to survive 5 days with our family and not have an entire bowl of soy sauce dropped all over him. (Sorry Michael)

4 comments:

carrie pearson said...

I am so glad y'all had fun! Uncle Patrick is so fun. Oh and Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I forgot that you and Scott are exactly one month apart in age. His birthday is Oct 30.

See you soon!

Whit and Steve said...

Looks like a good weekend!! btw, i love the background.. i have the same one.. hee hee.. oh, and, i JUST found out about some other changes that happened at nordy's how could i have been left in the dark for so long?! hope all is well!!

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday from me too! Sorry!! I could blame it on Melissa, but.......

I thought of y'all at our Thanksgiving dinner and missed not having you. I can't wait for Christmas to have all the craziness under one roof.