Monday, December 14, 2009

Stranded...


This white stuff is really fun and pretty...unless it is a freak storm in CA/Nevada that shuts the freeway down as you are
trying to get home. While the rest of my local friends were so happy about the tablespoon of snow that landed in CA,
I was stranded in RENO with FEET of snow. We were lucky enough to be stranded with Mandy, Brady, Alec and Ella.
That made the madness fun!


What are 6 kids to do while snowed in, at a hotel? Jump on beds of course. Then a little coloring is in order.


Mandy and Ella wasting time in the hallway while the boys put the chains on our vehicles.


Mandy and I and all the kids. Trying to keep them happy while waiting for the green light to go.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you made the best of a bad situation, I am glad that you made it home safe and sound.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I don't know - it looks pretty fun to me.

OLIVIA said...

What an adventure! Glad you made it home safe.

Lisa said...

Major adventure!!!! Looks like you managed to keep smiles on your faces :)

Jen said...

I LOVE your reference to the Tablespoon of snow - that's so true! Glad you made it home :)