There was so much yummy food! Sweet Pork Salad with all the fixings for dinner, pink vanilla lemonade, Pink and Brown cupcakes, Oreo pops (yes pink ones and brown ones), pink popcorn, and gourmet s'mores...If they left hungry it was their fault!

A few touches...monogrammed Oreo pops, a fun sign, and a special pop for Hannah
Hannah blowing out the candles, eating a DIVINE Oreo pop, and the kids playing some game that was reminiscent of something I did in 2nd grade...but they had fun so whatever!
When the sun set they had an outdoor movie, popcorn and s'mores! (Can you guess the flick? It is an oldie but a funny movie!)
The weather was perfect, the setting was perfect, the kids had fun and I had a blast watching Hannah enjoy every moment of it!
Hannah's cousin Mandy came up to help me with this shin dig. I could not have done it with out her! THANK YOU MANDY! (Mandy is a graphic designer and did the invitations and all the little doo-dads...as well as a million other awesome things! Seriously she is SUPER talented!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET!





10 comments:
PARTY! Laurie, will you please plan my sweet 16?
I want that party - too fun!
Wow! Looks like it was AMAZING! What was the movie???
Looks like a wonderful party! I love the pink and brown theme...some of my favorite colors!
p.s. you are a super star, MOM!
AMAZING party! I love all the little details! You could be an event planner!
wow Laurie, you know how to throw a party!
I'm gonna miss Hannah in Mia Maids:(
I have been waiting for this post! Everything looks AMAZING! Happy birthday Hannah!
Ok. We've got to borrow "What's Up Doc" from you! I've been asking anyone and everyone if they had it.
The party looks awesome! Way to go!
What a beautiful party :) Hannah...you deserve it. And way to go Laurie! You really outdid yourself this time Mama.
Looks like it was HUGE success! Everything looks so darling...down to every little detail. You are quite ambitious! When I grow up ;) I want to be just like you!
Post a Comment