Monday, February 6, 2012

{Rebekah's Baptism}

Our year was capped off with a great day. 
On December 31, 2011, Rebekah was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Richard and Rebekah in their "jumpsuits" before her baptism
Me, Richard, and Rebekah
Richard and Rebekah outside the church - yes it is December 31 and gorgeously sunny and warm on her baptism day.  No coats needed.  This is why we love CA so much!
Richard and Rebekah outside the church

I deeply regret not getting a group shot or even a family shot!  Uggh.  I was not thinking!  Really, please don't ever bring it up to me.  I am still upset I goofed up!

So, of course I decided to torture myself by making CTR sugar cookies.  Just in case you are wondering.  I did NOT have a cookie cutter for a CTR Shield.  I did manipulate a pineapple can into one though!
The Internet can be so helpful!

I made about 50 of these little gems for her baptism! 
Yes it took a lot of time, but they were worth all the work. 
 Rebekah LOVED them.  Really on her special day that was all that mattered.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

It was so much fun sharing that special day with your family! I love those cookies...you are AMAZING!