Hannah finally found a sport she loves...SWIMMING! She has loved being on swim team and is even getting buff! Here's a few shots from her last meet.
Game face...

Before the gun goes off..

And she is off!



If you were wondering, yes I am lovin' the sports burst mode of my new camera...I think as time goes on (and I learn what I am doing) I will get some really great shots. But for now I am satisfied with the water splashes...and the sequence of the dive.


7 comments:
Love the new camera with burst mode. Great shots!!!! Way to go Hannah!
Yeah, those are some pretty sweet shots! I am so glad that Hannah is really enjoying swimming! I'm sure the fact that she is having so much fun makes the cost of the compression suit well worth it :)
Great job Hannah! You look great as a swimmer and what a fun activity for the family to come and watch.
The pictures won't enlarge. What's up with that? How are you uploading them?
Wow! Hannah, that compression suit has turned you into a super-hero - swimgirl!
Great pictures!! I'm glad she loves swim team. It's such an awesome sport - one you can excel in individually while still being part of a team. With her long limbs she is going to be an awesome swimmer!
what camera did you end up getting? Your photos look great!
Post a Comment