Jonah had the annual Blue and Gold Dinner for Cub Scouts this week. He is lovin' scouts! (He has awesome den leaders!!) Our pack has a little tradition where the boys bring a cake they have decorated with Dad. Here is what my boys did...
Matt's DNA Story Links
9 years ago




5 comments:
Great try Jonah, I am not really seeing a future of cake decorating for father and son! I am glad to hear that the boys are enjoying scouts!
It is not all about how it looks but how it taste, Jonah!! You are too cute in you cub scout uniform.
I knew immediately that it was a domino. So cute in the cub uniform. I can't believe that Alex is in Webelos and then I'll have no more Cub Scouts...
Hey, I don't know what was wrong with those people, I would have definately wanted a piece of it.
No one ate our cake either, even though it was beautiful AND delicious.
Post a Comment