Today was the first day of school for all the kids today. Hannah started high school, Jacob went into 4th grade, Jonah into 2nd, and Rebekah into her last year of preschool. Everyone seems to like their teachers! We're off to a great start.
Hannah LOVES her new school bag...a Harajuku she acquired at "The Ross". She had to have it in the picture with her! Cute eh?
Rebekah could not wait to wear her new outfit. Any guess as to why? It is BLUE!!!
(Can anyone please tell me why their pictures are TWO different sizes???? Geesh I am so clueless!!-- weird how the boys are different from the girls eh???)







6 comments:
I do like Hannah's bag...and so cute she wanted it in the pic.
I am wild for Rebekah's skirt! How did you get 4 kids clean at once? I can't even do it with 3 at church.
thanks for the comment... although I was hoping it was the hormones and not just me... I guess it's a "mom" thing eh? Your kids all look so darn cute and grown up!! I remember the day you and Rich got engaged and came and woke me up to tell me!!! time flies!!
For cute!
Hannah - I had that same outfit when I was in HS! LOVE IT. The stuff is so 1985 this year!
Everyone was so cute - nothing to cry about!!
In the pic below where she is saying goodbye to Mona - Laurie, she is your clone!!!
I love the shoe picture! I take a picture of my boys shoes/feet on the 1st day of school each year too! And you are right, they never look the same!
Post a Comment