Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

Happy Birthday Michael. Sorry this is so late. I have no valid excuse. I am just living up to my title as "last minute lucy"! Well, better late than never! We do Love You!!


In keeping with Tradition:
10 things we LOVE about Michael:
  1. He is a kid at heart and loves to play with all the nieces and nephews.
  2. He helps us with all "electronic purchase" type questions.
  3. He bleeds UT orange. Go Longhorns!
  4. He LOVES Texas, the feeling is not the same for San Francisco.
  5. He'll forgive you for just about anything. Even if you spill an entire bowl of soy sauce on him! Thanks!
  6. He is the smartest Linford, much to the chagrin of his sibs. Just ask him!!!
  7. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Engineering!
  8. He is not an engineer though. He's business all through.
  9. His fiance Rocks!
  10. He is very kind and giving to all!

Happy birthday. I hope it was special!

0 comments: