Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turkey

Rebekah has started to write about everything. Mostly it has been gibberish, random letters that she will ask me what it says. I do love to see all her notes, all over the house. I am thrilled they are all on paper and she has not taken up to her former hobby of using the walls instead of paper.

Today though it seems a light bulb went off. Today she came running in, "look mom! I can spell Turkey!" Sure enough on her paper was "TRKE"! That is a pretty good phonetic spelling if you ask me!

She is also really good at spelling, NO, Yes, and Rebekah.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey - I am proud to be your one and only fan!!!!! I like when Dawson wrties Mommy MOME

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

With all that extra saved from cheaper gas now you and teach Rebekah to type williamssonoma.com and buy that gingerbread house you've always wanted.

Matt Heninger said...

Smart, just like Uncle Matt! :)