Rules:
- Post rules on your blog.
- Answer the four "4" items.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
4 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went to church
- Watched the entire Coco Chanel mini series
- Ate 6 cookies - not so WW friendly eh?
- Went to bed early
4 Things I Look Forward to:
- Seeing my brother Patrick on Wed!
- Thanksgiving
- Black Friday with Laurie C
- Sugar cookies
4 Restaurants I Like:
- Tahoe Joe's
- Pei Wei
- Black Angus
- Buca
4 Things On My Wish List: (in no particular order)
- concrete work for the back yard
- fire pit
- New boots
- to get rid of the ramp in the pool
4 Favorite TV Shows:
- Eli Stone
- Criminal Minds
- ALL the CSI's
- Brothers and Sisters
- Army Wives (OK I know this is #5 but I had to include it!)
4 People I Tag: (Your It!)
- Stephanie
- Lizz H.
- Jen G.
- Melissa
**FYI - I changed this tag from "8" to "4". Sorry... my blog my rules. I am just a short and sweet kind of gal! If you want to read 8's go to Keri's blog and see who else she tagged. I am sure they are better at following the rules.**


6 comments:
Rules are made to be broken - usually by other people, but in this case it worked for me. You were my bad example.
I am a little jealous I can't go shop with the Lauries on Friday! I don't know that Drew will want to go shop in Pasadena, but maybe I can convince his sisters to join me...
I'm a total Eli Stone fan. I don't hear much about it from anyone else!??
I'm already a follower of yours!! You are set on my Google Reader. What did Carrie talk us into? A world I'm not too familiar with, yet.
OK Laurie I did it! Thanks for the tag. I just didn't know anyone to pass the tag along to! Maybe some "blog stalkers" will consider themselves tagged and play along.
Nice to see that there are still some true CSI fans out there!... It's been a few years since I've had cable and that is about the ONLY thing I miss!
Fun Read! I agree, your blog, your rules have a happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment