So I had a friend point out to me that my Years and Years post is wrong. 20 years ago I was beginning my Freshman year at BYU not in HS. I graduated in Spring of 88, so the fall I was at BYU. I just had my HS reunion on the brain and did not even think. SO I guess I have to do an amendment:
20 years ago:
- I was a Freshman at BYU. I lived in Heritage halls, and hung out with "the dudes".
- I promised myself I would learn all the words to the fight song...I never did. I still just hum along at the Football games. Yes I am a loser.
- I was in LOVE with the candy counter in the Bookstore, some things really never change.
- I worked in the tiny flower shack. There was literally not enough room for two people in there. I loved it. I got my job thanks to my sister Carrie...I owe ya still!
- I ran up and down the RB stairs 3 times a day going from class on campus then class back at the RB. Those stairs were killer!
So, now you really know what I was doing 20 years ago. The rest of my post was fine.


1 comments:
what is wrong with being blonde???? I can't even remember 20 years ago...
Post a Comment