Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flowers and Fall


Isn't is so nice when a pick me up arrives at just the right moment in time????

Thank you Raimi for the flowers! I love them!

Why is it that flowers can turn your day around and swing that pendulum in the opposite direction on a dime? These little flowers made me appreciative of what I have. The complaints were dropped instantly. Makes me think if these flowers did that for me...I need to do something for someone else. I think I will make that my mission today!

On a side note...my kids are (and I am too) so excited for fall and Halloween! My kids started decorating my house for the fall yesterday. The verdict is still out whether or not it was "help" they gave me, but they had a sort of mini celebration! I usually wait for October 1st, but I could not hold them back yesterday. What a blast it was to hear them squealing over things as they came out of the plastic totes. My kids are chomping at the bit to get the "boo" baskets ready. We just might be the first family on the block to "boo" someone. I have to admit their excitement is contagious. It is exactly why I love fall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the whole ward has blogs! You've opened my eyes!
Callie LOVES nursery by the way! She had a hard time with it in the old ward...you guys are doing something very right!

Raimi said...

I am glad they were delivered on a day that you needed them. I had actually purchased them the day before but things kept creeping up & me & I never made it over that way :)! Thanks for being you! Happy Fall!