Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Very Late Birthday Mark!!

My fabulous brother Mark had a birthday and it totally went by in a blur in my house without even a phone call to him. I am a terrible sister. I am repenting of my ways and wishing him a very happy, very late birtday. Hey I am only 15 days late! Yikes! He has a great sence of humor and there are a lot of family stories about him that we love to share!
Uncle Mark is the best because:

  • He's not afraid to say "bag it yourself lady..."
  • He loves his Pearson clan nickname...Rich Uncle Mark!
  • He'll take a hot yoga class the same day he participates in a "fight club"
  • Going out of the loop (into the burbs) gives him the hives
  • He'll play WII with us
  • He helps us with all things HD
  • He looks like Ashton Kucher...and he thinks he is HOT!
  • He has a very intersting taste in TV shows...if it is weird he'll find it




1 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I'm a little worried. Did he fall off the couch?